I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Come on Honey Get Drunk!!!

Tomorrow is the annual Daytona 500 Party at our friends place, (the first NASCAR race of the season). This is just one of the few events we have coming up where I will be having to avoid alcohol.

I don't want to make you think that we drink a lot, it is just most of our friends are in pretty high stress jobs, they work hard, but they play harder.

My dear hubby is such a sweet guy, he keeps saying that he will give up beer while we are going through treatments and while I am pregnant since it is not fair that I have to give up everything and he doesn't have to.

I have had to explain to him that this is not going to work, until we reveal to the world what is going on, he is going to have to get drunk at all these events so I can always use the excuse that I have to drive his sorry butt home

I mean how many times is a man going to hear his wife say "I don't care what you want honey, you have to get drunk!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how did it go? Did he do the drinking deed?

Sarah said...

He did the drinking deed! lol, but he didn't have to get too drunk so he didn't get hung over.