I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Weekend Plans

I am feeling better now, it seems that Yoga is really helping so I am going to keep that up.

This weekend is going to be hard. I am spending the entire weekend with people who have no idea what is going on right now. Right now I have the option to retreat into my own little world each night, if someone says something that is bothering me I know I just have to put up with it for a few hours and then I am out of there, but that will not be the case this weekend.

Part of me doesn't want to go, but I have to, so I am just going to put on my big girl panties and suck it up!

No comments: