I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So alone

Although I am surrounded by really fantastic friends and supporters I feel so alone right now.

I feel like while everyone says they understand, on the inside are they looking at me differently or thinking I am nuts???

Are people thinking "look at that poor girl, hanging all her hopes on IVF".

Ugh,

1 comment:

Alison said...

This person is thinking:

"look at that strong girl, with all she's been through she is brave enough to keep trying, she is going to be a fabulous mother to some very very lucky child"