I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

First Yoga class

This morning I took a "Intro to Kundalini Yoga" class at Bliss Yoga Studio in Toronto! I think I am hooked!!

For those who may have never heard of of Kundalini Yoga, here is the description from Bliss' website.

Kundalini Yoga is a dynamic blend of postures, pranayama (breath techniques) mantra, music and meditation which teaches one the art of relaxation, self-healing, self-discovery and develops an enhanced awareness of mind, body and spirit.

I have done other Yoga classes before I but I found this class very spiritual! I left feeling much happier and uplifted then when I went in. I have signed up for a beginner Hatha Yoga next weekend, but I have a feeling I may lean towards Kundalini as my favorite type of yoga!






No comments: