I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

He does love me and my hormones!!

My dear hubby did the sweetest thing today.

Last night my dear hubby made my lunch for me, (we do this for each other all the time.)

This afternoon when I opened my lunch this is what I found, it is now on my bulletin board above my desk at work!



Isn't he so sweet?? After reading my blog the other day he wanted to make sure I knew that I wasn't bugging him that much and that he is standing behind me on this journey.


On another note, I think I have figured out why I have been feeling the way I have been. I was chatting with some people on a message board on IVF.ca (which I highly recommend for anybody going through fertility treatments!), some people seemed to have a emotional reaction to the birth control pills I am currently on to suppress my ovaries before the stimulation. I feel a little bit better knowing that there is a reason for my pity party.

No comments: