I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

still sick

and to add to that, I am now worried if I show up like this to the clinic tomorrow morning they may cancel or postpone my cycle.

even looking at food makes my stomach turn right now. I stopped at the grocery store to pick up some more Gatorade and it was all I could do not to toss my cookies as I walked through the aisles.

I am scared they will make me stay on the pill longer, which I have a strong suspicion may be causing the migraines, I am even more worried they will cancel my cycle.

so right now I am trying to keep my fluid level up, which even water is not sitting well, and trying to get as much sleep as I can.

if you have any good wishes to share, I could use some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh....sending you strong healthy vibes that you will be bouncing into clinic Monday