I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pity Party for One

I haven't posted in the last few days because I feel like a mental bag of poo!

Sure on the outside I am staying positive and happy, but as soon as I get home at night I can't do it any more. I am a whiny suck as soon as I take off my jacket.

My poor Hubby has taken the brunt of this, he has a name for sucky people and that is Muffins. You know, as in "Ah, what's the matter muffin, did they run out of your favorite donut at Tim Horton's" So I have been annoying him to no end I am sure with my constant need for love and attention. I am sure he is going to be excited to get back to the fine citizens of Peel with all their gunshots and stab wounds then to listen to my drivel.

I was suppose to be taking a Fertility Yoga Class starting tomorrow night, but they called today and decided to postpone it until the end of March, which I am hoping will do me no good by that point. So there was one thing I was looking forward to gone.....

I have no idea why I am feeling this way, I just feel like the world is against me.

Pity party for one??

1 comment:

Brenda said...

It's allowed. Hugs. Feel free to call if you ever need an ear.