I know people say that you have crazy pregnancy dreams, I am a little worried because over the last week and a half I have been having crazy vivid dreams and I am not even pregnant!!
On Friday night I dreamed that I had twins naturally, as they are cleaning the babies up they announce to me that I have two girls and I started freaking out. I am yelling at my doctors that I didn't want two girls, I wanted a boy and a girl. The doctor tried to explain that there was nothing they could do. I started yelling at my dear husband and the doctors to pick one of the baby girls and go around to all the other new moms and see if they wanted to trade a boy for a girl. Everyone was trying to explain that it doesn't work that way, but I kept yelling to flip a coin, pick a baby and go switch it.
Last night I dreamed that my VP at work found out that we were going through IVF and told my boss that she had to fire me, this went on for about a week with my boss and I trying to convince her that I was one of the hardest working people in the department, but she didn't care she was coming up with every excuse to fire me.
I can't wait for pregnancy dreams to start....


No comments:
Post a Comment