I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

The waiting game

Maybe it is because I feel like crap, or because I have yet to hear from the clinic yet, but the excitement has died down now.

I am sort of looking at this like a task now, I will have to get up early this weekend, go in for blood work and an ultrasound at 7 a.m., I mean who wants to be dragged from their warm cozy bed at 5:30 a.m. on a weekend??? At least hubby is home this weekend so I can drag him with me.

Actually dealing with the clinic can be a pain in the butt. Don't get me wrong, I love most of the staff. But there is no way to get a hold of a secretary to ask a question, everything is funneled into voice mail with a promise that they will get back to you within 24 hours. Now it has been over 24 hours and I haven't heard a thing, which has me wondering did I leave a message in the right mail box? Did I give my number wrong, did they lose my name and message?? All stuff that I need to learn to just let go rather then focus and stress on these things. It is just these tests need to be done on either day 3 or day 4 or I can't start the cycle, which would not impress me one bit.

So for now I sit at work, calling home every 20 minutes to see if they have left a message there. Constantly checking my cell phone to make sure it still has a signal in my office. Holding off going to pee in case they call. I am not a very patience person, I hate waiting, I hate not knowing what is going on.

I think I am going to go insane!! Maybe I should have called this blog the Ramblings of a Complete Lunatic!

No comments: