I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Moon

Okay I know none of my posts really have to do with "The Rocky Road to Motherhood" but what I am trying to do right now is get myself in the habit of blogging so that when things get going I can keep this updated!

Tonight I am going to see Twilight: New Moon!!



I am so excited, I have been wanting to see this since it came out!! Not to mention I can't wait to see Taylor Lautner without his shirt on (sorry honey, love you!)


It should be illegal to show someone so young looking so hot....

3 comments:

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

How was it? I still haven't seen it, but I sooooooooooo want to!

Sarah said...

It was very good!! It comes out on DVD on March 20th!!

Tenzin said...

Sarah and I were drooling in our popcorn. There were points when we were trying to convince the camera angle to lower! lol