The Daddle
The Baby Mop
Every once and a while I have to wonder if we are putting out a "don't give us a baby we will just screw it up" kinda vibe into the universe. I know it sounds crazy, and I tell myself that my infertility has nothing to do with that,
Then my sweet, sweet husband opens his mouth and confirms this thought.
When I told him about the following products that he got really excited...
The Baby Keeper
The Metallica Lullabies
Baby tattoos
To which he replied, "well it is great that I will have somewhere to hang junior when I take him/her to their first Metallica concert, and hell, they will feel left out if they are the only baby there without tattoos".Some of my dear husband's other questions/thoughts about child rearing??
- "Do you think we can train the kid to use the same litter box as the cats?"
- "Can't we just crate them like a dog?"
- To the lady at Toys R Us while buying our friend's son a toy whipper snipper " I don't know why but my wife won't let me buy the 3 year old a real one, really what damage could he do?"
- "You can just leave the kids alone for a few days if we wanted to go away right"
- "I plan to teach our Child one important phrase, 'don't tell mom'. So when Junior asks 'Dad Can I play with the skill saw?' I can say 'sure, but what are we going to remember?' 'I know dad, Don't tell Mom 'Good Junior now don't cut yourself, blood makes me faint."
And you wonder why I think we are putting the " don't give us a baby we will just screw it up" vibe.
Seriously though you have to check out this website, www.rockabyebabymusic.com they have taken songs by bands such as the Beatles, Queen, Gun's and Roses, Bob Marley and done them on xylophone to make lullabyes, very cool!
Rockyabye Baby! - One (Metallica)


1 comment:
Kay - that would be don't give Mark a baby lol......and no worries he's gonna be such a wrapped daddy that he'll be wrapping 'em in pillows to make sure nothing happens lol
Post a Comment