I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

ah, to be a paramedic's wife

Yet another Sunday night and I have plans to make a nice dinner for my husband and I when he gets home from work.

Sure enough the call comes in just before he is suppose to leave, and someone needs an ambulance.

Can I blame the person having an heart attack, No, I am not that heartless. I can blame those other idiots tying up another ambulance because they have a sore throat, I want to scream "you have had my husband's attention all day, now I want him!!!

What is the lesson I have learned? Never plan to make a nice dinner when your husband it working days, you are just guaranteeing that he will get an overrun call.

No comments: