I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Migraines and hangovers

I have a migraine, I have had it since yesterday. I am not sure if it is my normal A.F induced migraine, or because of the bottle of wine I got into on Saturday night, I really hope it is not because of the birth control pill that I just started or else it is going to be a very long month.

This all comes as I was planning to start "clean living" today. I am planning on cutting back on my caffeine, only taking medication if I really have to, cutting out all alcohol, just getting ready for the end of February. Although I am having to take tons of meds to just make it through my day at work, so I guess I will start tomorrow.

Okay so I did go a little overboard on Saturday night with the wine, I woke up Sunday morning (okay, so it was afternoon,) feeling horrible, I had the same thought I do every time I wake up with a hangover, "I am never going to drink again". Then the thought popped into my head, actually, if we are successful that will be my last night of drinking for a very long time.

So for now I am just trying to get through my day so I can go home and crawl back into bed!

Just a little side note, it was brought to my attention that the new template I was using last week made it impossible to leave comments. I have changed the templates and hopefully this will fix the problems!

No comments: