I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cutting back

9:40 a.m. This is my first morning cutting back on caffeine and coffee. Rather then hit Timmy's for my extra large, I got a large from my work with is much smaller, I also did 3/4 regular coffee and 1/4 decaf with the plan to go 1/2 and 1/2 by next week. We will see how this goes.

10:36 a.m. - I am going to fall asleep at my desk.

2:20 p.m, I can barely keep my eyes open, this is going to be so much harder then I thought

4:45 p.m. Seriously I never thought that just cutting back a little could be so hard!! But I guess if I can quit smoking I can cut back on caffeine right??

1 comment:

Brenda said...

You can absolutely do it!! Yes it sucks, but by cutting it slowly at least you'll avoid the headaches! Good luck!!!