I have started having the ovarian pain that I had for years but went away once I started the Depo Provera. I am a little concerned that some of these side effects are coming from the pill I have been put on, and if my body is reacting like this to the low dose pill how is it going to handle the heavy doses of hormones that I will be starting in a few weeks?? It is a little scary to even think about what is to come, so I am trying to keep my mind off of it, but that easier said then done.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Not feeling so hot
Usually by this point in my cycle I am feeling great, right now, not so much.
I have started having the ovarian pain that I had for years but went away once I started the Depo Provera. I am a little concerned that some of these side effects are coming from the pill I have been put on, and if my body is reacting like this to the low dose pill how is it going to handle the heavy doses of hormones that I will be starting in a few weeks?? It is a little scary to even think about what is to come, so I am trying to keep my mind off of it, but that easier said then done.
On a more positive note, the giving up Caffeine thing went pretty good today, I did not have a single cup of coffee!! I did have several cups of herbal tea, but I did a little research, a single cup of my morning Timmys had over 200 mg of Caffeine, my cup of tea had 32 mg...and since I made the second and third cups with the same tea bag is cut it down to 16 mg and then 4 mg, so really I had a fraction of the amount of caffeine today then most days! It was not that bad!!
I have started having the ovarian pain that I had for years but went away once I started the Depo Provera. I am a little concerned that some of these side effects are coming from the pill I have been put on, and if my body is reacting like this to the low dose pill how is it going to handle the heavy doses of hormones that I will be starting in a few weeks?? It is a little scary to even think about what is to come, so I am trying to keep my mind off of it, but that easier said then done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Woo for quitting caffeine! It's not easy to do, but it's so liberating once you succeed.
Hope that the ovarian pain goes away... *hugs*
Post a Comment