I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Slept in!

And that was a good thing!!

There was no day 3 testing today. Woo Hoo!!!!

They decided that they would not see anything because of my cysts so there was no sense getting me out of bed early!

I am now on birth control pills for a month. Which seems very odd to me that after how many years of not using it, now that we are trying to have a baby, the first step is to go on the pill.

The reason why the put you on the pill is to give your body and ovaries a break before they start stimulating them. Also so that they can put you on their schedule so that they don't have 100 women all needing their services on the same day.

So now the waiting game begins again.

Have I mentioned how much I hate waiting?

No comments: