I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

AWOL

So I you may have noticed I have been AWOL this week.

I have been on a Occupational Health and Safety Basic Certification Course with the WSIB it has been 4 days of very boring law and case studies. Law is not my cup of tea, it bores me (sorry Natasha...)

Along with this course I got a second round of a migraine and stomach flu, it sucked!!

So I am feeling better and the course is over, Yippee!!!


But this course was a very good distraction for me, we are in to single digits now and I am starting to get all my ducks in a row.

On Sunday morning I have to be up bright and early to be at the 7 a.m for an ultrasound and to learn how to give myself all the drugs, okay the truth is they will "teach" DH how to give the drugs so he can give them to me. I am a chicken to inject myself, I can give blood and get needles no problem, but give myself one....NO WAY.

So that has been my week so far....exciting eh!

No comments: