I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We did it!

On the weekend, I left my baby for 24 hours and while it was very hard, it was WONDERFUL!!!

Now the first few hours were very hard!! I called about 5 times!! But getting 6 uninterrupted hours of sleep was HEAVEN!!!

No baby waking up to have a soother re-inserted, no cats scratching,

AAAAAHHHHHHH.....

Don't get me wrong I love my little guy and I missed him terribly, but having a few hours of adult conversation with friends and one on one time with my husband is going to make me a much more relaxed happy mommy!!

2 comments:

marilyn said...

that is so nice!!! You deserve it!!!

Tippy said...

Yay!! Good for you! You definitely need this :-)