I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

November ICLW

Welcome to my little place on the internet!!

Our first son was born after two rounds of IVF. He was born with a heart defect call Tetralogy of Fallot. Take a peak at the links above for our history and more on James' condition. You can also follow the link to James' Blog Life With Baby James

Tomorrow we have our pre-op at Sick Kids. I will post more tomorrow!!

1 comment:

kerri said...

your son is beautiful. sending prayers his (and your) way over the next few weeks and for his recovery.