I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A review of the Muppet Movie

My husband and I were lucky enough to be invited to a sneak peak of the new Muppet movie, so here is my review!

Hilarious!!!!

It is cheesy and predictable but I laughed the whole way through!! Cheesy toe tapping songs!!

There are some GREAT cameos, one of which the whole audience Cheered when they appeared on screen (I won't give it away).

Even though it is rated "G" many of the jokes are aimed at those of us that grew up watching the Muppets!! I honestly didn't think of it as a Kids movie at all, I think there is enough for Adults and kids!!

If you loved the Muppets then you will love this movie!!

1 comment:

marilyn said...

oh good!! because I really want to see this movie, but I have no kids to bring with me. I loved the muppets and their movies. In fact..I callmy husband kermit and well...yes..I am miss piggy. It is so funny. The other night..my husband and I were singing the rainbow connection. MAn...I should have made the nursery the muppet theme!!! Such a fan!! I am going to see it now!