I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Short time

Wow I can't believe that in just over a week it will be time for James' surgery,

we are starting to make plans of what we are going to do the weekend before.

I have decided that we are having a quiet night at home just the 3 of us the night before, although I know 2 of us won't get a lot of sleep.

2 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Thinking of you all as you head towards his surgery... my heart is with you xoxo

Krystal said...

Thinking of you and your little one! I am praying for his smooth sailing. He's strong, keep faith.

That's awesome you're donating milk! How nice! I wish I was able to (I'm a breastfeeding dropout).

ICLW #46 Krystal - Although a long time follower
(The Good stuff)