I am hanging at Grandmas this week.
My husband is on nights and I find it very lonely to be home by myself. Really I see him for 20 minutes a day and then I am on my own.
So we are staying at my moms. My parents are working some of the time, but it is a change of scenery, and my mom takes good care of James giving me a bit of a break.
I have a few photo shoots set up for the next few weeks, so my mother in law is going to get lots of James cuddle time too!!
We are doing pretty good right now keeping people away from cold and flu, Poor James has to get a whole bunch of needles this week. One of which is for Respiratory Syncytial Virus or RSV. As a heart Patient he is considered high risk which means he needs to get the shots once a month for the entire winter. Poor little monkey!!!


2 comments:
Good luck with the shots. Synagis, I'm assuming? Do you read What the Blog? Jen had an AWFUL clinic experience with that last week... not to scare you! Just to be sure J gets what he needs!
http://jennandtonica.com/2011/11/so-last-week-sucked/
Oh I hate the shots for the little guy! Give him lots of love and hugs and I'm sure he'll be just fine. I think it's worse for mom. :(
Post a Comment