I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 18, 2011

The count down is on

The count down is on to James' surgery. We got the surgical package in the mail, filling out forms, next Tuesday is our pre-op day.

We have decided against the direct blood donation. We went back and forth and finally decided the risk of Transfusion-Associated Graft Vs. Host Disease is just too much for us.

When it comes to James' surgery I have created a blog for James so that I can update our friends and family without inviting them to this blog. Please feel free to follow his blog for updates while he is in the hospital!

Lifewithbabyjames.blogspot.com


He has been having a rough couple of days, and of course it just happens that I have books a few photo shoots over the weekend so my Mother-in-law is babysitting.

He has been eating a little better, I changed up the bottle nipples to a faster flow nipple which has really helped, he put on almost a pound in two weeks and the doctors were please!!!

3 comments:

marilyn said...

I just followed little JAmes blog. How adorable! He is such a little sweetheart! And you look like such a beautiful mother!! So natural:) I will have all of you in my thoughts this coming week. You are so strong!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for opening up his blog to us as well! I will be thinking of all of you and praying for a quick recovery.

Tippy said...

Sending you strength and hope for a speedy recovery. We're here with you all the way!