I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm going for it

I am going to attempt to comment on very single blog this ICLW!! 

yes I am going for the Iron Commenter!!  Actually if I can do it this time around I will make it onto the Titanium Commenters List!!

It just means for the next few days, every time I hook myself up to the Milker (A.K.A my breast pump) I will comment on blogs!!


6 comments:

apluseffort said...

Happy ICLW and thanks for the comment on my blog. Thinking of you and your son's surgery <3

Stephanie said...

Woohoo!! Good luck!

Kelli said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! What a wonderful thing you are doing with the milk! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Happy ICLW and thanks for stopping by at my blog! Happy Thanksgiving and good luck for you "Titanium Commenter" endeavor :-)

M said...

Good luck! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

ICLW #51

Jes G said...

i am trying it too!!!
best of luck for your sons surgery to go well
xoxo
iclw