I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Another update and Halloween Pictures

We saw the family doctor today, she agrees something is wrong but we can't pin point what it is. She thinks it is just his heart working harder which is upsetting him.

He now weights 12 lbs 12 oz. He has only gained a pound and 4 oz in 6 weeks dropping him from the 50th percentile to the 12th. This supports the fact his heart is working harder.

He woke up from his nap PISSED and screaming.

I ended up putting on an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba, I really HATE putting him in front of the TV at this young age, but he LOVES it, he calms right now and dances to the music, so I guess if 20 minutes every couple of days is going to screw him up then I am a bad parent...lol


So in the mean time here are some pictures from Halloween!

IMG_5858

IMG_5857

IMG_5820

IMG_5834

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Cute pictures!

So sorry they think his heart is having to work overtime. I am praying and thinking of your sweetie!

Kelly said...

I hope you get some definite answers soon. I'm sorry you're going through this (and that your little one is going through this, too).

He is adorable!

AnotherDreamer said...

What a cutie!!!

Sorry you're going through this with him. Keeping you all in my thoughts.

Stephanie said...

He is so cute!!