I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sewing to stay sane

James is having a rough time right now which just breaks my heart, I just keep thinking in 6 days we will be on the road to recovery...

Yesterday I started making bibs and burp cloths to take to the hospital with us. 

So far I have made 2 blankets and 5 burp cloths with another 2 blankets and 5 burp cloths cut out and just needing sewing.

It is a raining day so I am debating sewing or going to the grocery store

Blankets and burp cloths

3 comments:

marilyn said...

I want to learn to sew so bad!!! I went into a fabric shop the other day and there are endless possibilities. How long have you been sewing...I love the baby stuff:)

marilyn said...

just awarded you:)

Stephanie said...

Cute! I'd love to learn how to sew. I bought a second-hand sewing machine and tried to make an e-reader sleeve, but as it turns out I can't even thread the silly thing, let alone sew. Your burp cloths are adorable!