I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

We have one active little worm!!

We had our 19 week anatomy scan yesterday.

Little Mo was so wiggly that they could not get all the measurements they needed.  We spent almost 45 minutes with the tech trying to get the pictures and measurements, she wasn't even able to get us a good profile shot!!

So after waiting 30 minutes on a very uncomfortable stretcher waiting to hear what was going on the Radiologist came in to try.

45 minutes later she was able to get shots of the spine, but we were still missing all the heart views.

Little Mo would not sit still!!  Every time they tried to get Mo to move he/she would give a swift kick as a nice reminder of who is really in charge here.

So it looks like I am having to go back to see if Mo is going to behave this time around.

All this active behaviors from Mo,  My husband was able to feel his first kick.  It was just a little flick, but more proof to DH that I do have a baby in there and not just a hormone producing tumor.

So without further Ado, here is Baby Mo at 19 weeks!

7 comments:

Aramelle said...

At least that means you get another chance to glimpse your sweet little one. :)

heartincharge said...

Wow! Can you feel Mo being that wiggly in your belly?

Nick and Kristi said...

What a sweet profile pic:)

Jenny said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Scout said...

Such a cute pic! My little guy was the opposite - wouldn't move at all, despite many attempts to get him to move he refused and they couldn't get images of his spine. I also have to go back but can't complain about getting to see him again :)

Rosachka said...

Oh wow, sorry I missed your post when you published it. Baby Mo looks adorable, and it is great that you'll be able to see the baby again, may be that's the reason why he/she was being so wiggly to have mommy and daddy see him again :)

Anonymous said...

I could pinch that sweet baby cheeks! I guess I'll need to wait my turn ;)