I did take two gravol last night as I thought I was going to throw dinner back up so I am sure that helped along with I cracked open Baby Mo's Rockabye Baby Lullaby Renditions of Metallica. Seriously If you haven't heard about these CD's you might want to check them out, they also have U2, The Beatles, Bon Jovi!!
We are now bracing for what the experts are calling The Storm of the season that is going to hit tonight. Sorry people I am hoping it is as bad as they say it is going to be
When I was listening to the news this morning I got to thinking about the storm when they called in the Army. During that storm my Grandmother was taken to the hospital with Chest pains in the middle of the night. Now poor Grandma was loosing her mind, the next morning when she was being released she called my dad back into the room. She had this conversation with my dad:
Grandma - D, give me your underwear
Dad - Pardon???
Grandma - take off your underwear and give it to me
Dad - Um....Why??
Grandma - because I don't have any
Dad - I am not giving you my underwear
Grandam - Come on, it's okay for you guys to go without Underwear but us ladies can't!!
I honestly think that little exchange may have scarred by Dad for life.
Anyways if you are in the path of this storm, stay inside and stay warm!!


2 comments:
That is a funny story (except for the part where Grandma had chest pains and had to go to the hospital!)
That storm was pre-2000, right? It was before I moved to Toronto. I seem to recall laughing at Torontonians, having survived the Montreal ice storm :)
Sorry about your grandma having chest pains, but that story is a keeper. Wow.
Stay inside and warm :) I have to venture out in the ice to go to work- feel like crying. I really don't want to.
Post a Comment