I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

We have movement

I have been starting to feel Baby Mo moving.  And not just the pain of bumping into my swollen ovaries, but real movement.

It has only been a few times times but it is baby movement for sure.

The one time I know I felt movement was last weekend in the car, I was from one end of the GTA to the other,  It was a sunny day, I had the radio up singing along  as I was driving.  When a commercial came on I stopped singing, after a few minutes I felt what I described as a "flip flip flip" then a twinge in my ovary.  I didn't think much of it, then the music came back on and I started singing again.   Then a song that I dislike came on and I started switching stations, a minute or two goes by without out singing and I feel "flip flip flip" then a twinge in my ovary again.  So I kept testing this, as long as I was singing there was no movement, but the second I stopped sure enough there was movement.

I think this little guy or gal is going to be a music lover!!

7 comments:

Aramelle said...

Yay for movement! I really miss that part of pregnancy. It's such an awesome feeling, and one that you can't really put a memory to for later on.

happymomof4 said...

YAH!!!! How exciting:)

Anna said...

So cool!

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Feeling them move is the funnest thing ever. I miss it so much. Enjoy!

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

How exciting!!!!

heartincharge said...

oh wow! that's awesome.

Infertile Farmer said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I love it! That is so exciting!!