Wow I can't believe a whole month has gone by already and it is ICLW again!
You can read our full story Here
I am currently 18 weeks pregnant with our first child conceived during our second round of IVF.
Pregnancy and Me have not been good friends and I have been struggling both mentally and physically with it. Recently my clinic has referred me to the the Pregnancy Mental Health Clinic. I have been told what I am going through is normal for IVF and Infertility Pregnancies. I felt really alone and judged through the first part of my pregnancy, that because this is an IVF pregnancy I should enjoy feeling so horrible. I hope that by sharing this part of the journey it might help others to know they are not alone and that what they are feeling is normal.
So again welcome to my little spot on the internet.


3 comments:
OH sweetie, I hope the clinic helps. Never feel bad for feeling your own feelings. (there is a lot of feeling in that sentence!) Know that you are not alone and that pregnancy is hard, no matter if it is easy or hard to get to it.
ICLW #6
Hang in there and don't feel bad for how you feel. I agree with Sarah, pregnancy is difficult no matter how you arrived there.
I have moments where I tell myself I shouldn't be complaining about how I feel because I am after all fortunate enough to be pregnant. But at the end of the day, it doesn't take away the physical discomforts and I am entitled to complain about them if I feel like crap :)
Congrats on the pregnancy! I am newly pregnant and also struggle with not feeling well, yet feeling guilty for feeling that way. I think it is totally normal. Hoping you have an easy pregnancy!
ICLW #73
Post a Comment