I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Yet another kick in the gut to infertials everywhere!

Today is "Family Day" here in Ontario. 

The whole day revolves around children activities, just another slap in the face to those people who don't have kids.  Kinda like what Valentine's Day is to Singles.

To anyone who might be struggling today I am sending you big hugs!!!

6 comments:

Keya said...

Doesn't it feel like they are always coming up with something new? Mothers day, father's day, family day...constant painful reminders.

Anna said...

UGH. So sorry for all the Canadian IFers today!

Amy said...

HUGS!

Kathleen said...

i continue to love your honesty about the struggle you are having being pregnant. thank you for sharing your true experience. it can only help others :-)

tishi said...

Yup, TTC and family day don't mix so much. I always like to think of just me and my hubby as a "family" and it makes me feel less horrible, but I know all the fun and activities is for those with kids. Were going to catch a R rated movie and eat some candy tonight, I think that will be much more fun then the science center with all those screaming kids around!

annie said...

Oh no! That sounds awful. Best of luck getting through it, happy ICLW, and sendings hugs back.
AP