I am starting to feel better...finally!!! That and the fact that I am starting to feel Baby Mo move I feel like I am finally able to start enjoying this pregnancy, I still find myself very cautious, there are times when I feel like I find myself getting excited and then subconsciously I start pulling back at bit.
Some days when I am not feeling as much movement I start to stress that something is going on. On Monday I had an appointment with my OB. Sunday Night I had some horrible dreams and I woke up Monday morning convinced that something was wrong and this journey was over. I was so worked up that by the time I got o my OB's office my blood pressure was pretty high. The nurse let me listen to Mo's heartbeat with the Doppler, then checked my blood pressure again and it had already started to go down. We have been keeping track of it for the rest of the week and it has come back down again. So I think I had just gotten so worked up and that caused the spike in my blood pressure. I really am trying to stay as calm as I can, and seeing how much worrying raised my blood pressure I am trying to remember that every time I start worrying.
In other news.....We have hired a doula!!
I found a fantastic Doula who calls herself The Yoga Doula! Not only is she a doula but she is also a Kundilini Yoga instructor. I love the
Tonight I went to one of her Prenatal and I am so happy with her. We have found a perfect match for my husband and I.
She is the right combination of outgoing and calming for us!! I am super happy with our decision!


5 comments:
Very Good:) Glad you are starting to worry less..I agree with you it is amazing how much stress can affect your body right now not to mention the little babes growing inside...Stress is one cause of preterm labor I guess and my Dr.'s always said throughout this pregnancy to try to keep stress levels down...but sometimes that is impossilbe
YEAHHHH for finding a doula. I'm a doula too and I'm looking for a doula, haha. I am confident I will find one perfect for me and hubby too. I think you will LOVE having the care of a doula during your delivery!!
oh that is great!! How scary what you went through earlier this week. Yoga...post some moves..I would love to hear what you are learning:)
I awarded you on my blog.. you have inspried me to keep on pushing through
Glad to hear things are well despite your fears!
How cool that you found a doula! We are using one too and it has made me feel so much more relaxed about our upcoming labor!
Post a Comment