I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

crap....

I think the elastic in my underwear just gave out....

I think I am going to need to re-think my underwear selection going forward...

4 comments:

Infertile Farmer said...

ha ha! This totally just made my night! And if you have underwear tips, please share! I was beginning to wonder if I was going to need some new underwear or if they were just going to go lower and lower under the belly!

Nick and Kristi said...

this is so funny:) I really like american eagles underwear boy short style or their boy briefs..Both are very comfy!!!

Cambridge Girl said...

This is one of the funniest blog posts ever....I love it.

TJ said...

V-day granny panties shopping? :)