I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Bonding session
Ah, I just had a wonderful bonding session with another pregnant lady in Wal-Mart, we were both staring at the underwear talking about which underwear would fit our expanding tummies the best.
I have purchased far too many varying options only to find that there is no perfect underwear when you're pregnant. Unless you've found something I've missed, in which case, share the love!
4 comments:
Haha! That is too funny! Hope you picked the cute ones!
I have purchased far too many varying options only to find that there is no perfect underwear when you're pregnant. Unless you've found something I've missed, in which case, share the love!
It must be nice to talk about something other than the number of lupron shots, cycle days and 2ww... it's refreshing!! So happy for you :)
Check our motherhood maternity... they have preggo underwear there and they arent too hideous!
Post a Comment