I know, I know I have been a horrible blogger lately.
T2 has been okay for me, I am still waiting for this burst of energy that everyone talks about. I have been training my replacement and it has been taking a lot out of me, most nights by the time I get home I have enough energy to eat some dinner and then off to bed
Mo is doing well. We has our second ultrasound and Mo was just as active at this ultrasound as the last one. My husband said when they put the ultrasound wand on my stomach it looked like Mo was pounding out a AC/DC drum solo. The crazy part was I couldn't feel this activity
Mo's newest trick is kicking my diaphragm so hard it makes my heart feel like it is adding a beat. By mid afternoon I am sometimes struggling to take a breath because Mo is kicking so hard. I am sure this is adding to my tireless. This past weekend I slept all day because the baby was still and was able to rest.
I promise I am going to try and update my blog more!!


1 comment:
Aweeee an AC/DC drum solo, pretty talented little one :)
I too am waiting for that burst of energy in the 2t but its not happening yet. Lets keep our fingers crossed!
Post a Comment