I have been a bad blogger, Little James is up every 1 1/2 hour to every 2 hours to eat so needless to say I am very tired, and some days I have problems knowing my own name let alone type a post,
A quick update, James is gaining weight like a champ!! We are starting to settle into a routine. He is now up to 8 lbs 8 oz.
Here are a few pictures
Our First Family Photo
7 comments:
He is SO adorable, I love the style of these pictures! you all look so happy, congrats on the big growing baby.
he's beautiful! congrats and get some sleep as best you can.
Oh, Sarah, he is adorable. Congratulations!!!!
Um, you look awfully fabulous for that first family photo! I mean, good job, but way to set the bar high on lookin' good post-delivery!
Precious pictures! Glad to hear everyone is doing well, hope you are able to get a little more sleep soon though.
wow!! you two made a beautiful baby! too cute!! WOw..every 2 to 2 hours! That does sounds very exhausting! I can't wait to hear more. but wow...get some rest:)
hugs
Beautiful family - congrats!
Post a Comment