I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Furry Friends Friday!!

Stress Free Infertility has started Furry Friends Friday

I am super tired today and I Don't have the energy to write so Instead I will share pictures of some of my favorite Furry Friends!!!

The "Little One" Lucy Fur!

The "Big One" Poppy






"What are you looking at"


"Time to take you home"


"take me with you' 


4 comments:

Heather said...

I love your cats! That one in the bag is just adorable. Take me with. I will just do that. Take him right off the screen if I could! I grew up with a cat and love them too, but now I have dogs.
I read your history. Wow you have been through a lot. Here I am moaning about my one cyst and endo and you had loads of cysts and a cancer scare. I am so happy for you that you did overcome it and you have your little miracle. Good luck with the pumping!!

Krissi McVicker said...

Thanks so much for linking up and spreading the word! What beautiful cats! ;-)

St Elsewhere said...

So very cute!

Thanks for the comment on my blog....I am doing a bit of Yoga, and this gas thing just happened out of the blue!

Kristen said...

Cute, cute, cute!
Thanks for your comment on my blog this week...really appreciate it!