I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Misisng my Right Arm

My parents have just left with the Baby, they are going for a walk for a while to give me some free time.

Problem is, even when Jay is out with my husband, it feels like part of me is missing.

I feel like I am missing my right arm!!

Okay I am going to run and have a shower while I have the chance.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Excellent strategy... take a moment, reflect on your missing limb, then hurry and get your shower in (and maybe a nap??) I remember when people would very helpfully take Henry for me, and then I wouldn't be able to sleep,wondering what he was doing, what I was missing while he was gone etc etc etc.. motherhood takes your sanity!

marilyn said...

lol! Awe!!! :) Take this time for yourself! It is a blessing you have time for a shower!