James is screaming all the time unless he is being held
Hanging out with the parents is too overwhelming, I am fighting with my mom over james' christening. I want a small brunch, she wants all the extended family. We wanted to use their place since it was around the corner from their church, but if this is happening then I will take it to a restaurant, which is more expensive.
I am trying to please everyone and make plans but i am struggling because I am so tired I am scared to drive (I am making stupid mistakes like running stop signs) I am scared of falling again so waking is out.
The TTC(streetcars and subways) around me is not stroller accessible.
All I want to do is stay home but locking myself up is not going to help.
James is on my chest whimpering in his sleep, have baby holders come over won't help as he only wants to be held by DH or I.
I have started bleeding AGAIN!! I thought it was slowing down, but not so much, I just feel gross...
I just broke down for no reason, When DH came into comfort me he put james down and he started screaming
Ugh. No reason to respond, just need to get thing off my chest


4 comments:
Oh hon, it gets easier! Baby A was the same way until about a week ago s)(at 7 1/2 weeks) so I completely understand!!
We were having similar problems with relatives until DH and I decided enough already. We've pissed off a few ppl but don't care and decided the most important thing is what we want for our daughter and not what others want.
It is so tough to be dealing with all of this on top of everything else (and with no sleep!)
Hang in there. I get it. I really, really do.
I promise it gets easier! But honestly, I was a hot mess until almost 3 months. I cried or argued about everything! On top of no sleep, the hormones are killer. Just know that it's not just you and before you know it...it's back to even keel (well almost!). My LO went through a "hold me or else" phase too...I got advice to just take advantage of it and hold him because they grow so quick.
It's amazing what having a baby will do to family dynamics. I know I've had my share of disagreements (to put it mildly) with my family since we've had our kid. Ultimately he's your child and it's his christening, which means what you want should go. Plus you have hormones and a newborn to deal with. Perhaps you can explain to you mom that you need her support more than anything under the circumstances.
Let it out girl, let it out. Its necessary. This isn't easy!!! It's amazing and it's what you wanted, but it's not easy :-)
Post a Comment