I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Photo Shoot
DH and I have our own photography business. So rather then take Jay to another photographer, we did our own shoot with him.
10 comments:
So cute!
Ahh, those pictures turned out great! I bet you will have tons of wonderful photos of your boy as he grows up! What wonderful memories to have.
Oh goodness that last one is just precious!
What a cutie! Love the pics, you did a great job!
So very precious!
He's adorable! And your post title makes me think of the James Taylor song :-)
awwww I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos!!!! Wished you all lived by me or I lived by you all:) I would have you all do my little ones pictures!!!!!
those are the sweetest pictures. I especially love the little foot pic - beyond perfect.
congratulations!
AMAZING photos!!! I am a fellow photographer ... they are wonderful :)
And I did the same thing with my last two, I took their photos ... course, my youngest, never made anything easy and still doesn't..
Happy ICLW from #86 :D
He is precious! Congrats! Visiting your blog from Johnson's journey.
Post a Comment