We are home again!! My little boy is eating like a champ!! He has been such a trooper!! He has seen more doctors and been poked prodded and had more ultrasounds then some people have in a few years in his first 9 days of life.
My Internet is down but I promise to write hi birth story when we can get back on line


9 comments:
Yah!!! Happy to hear you all are home:) Hope you all can relax and get settled in.
Can't wait to hear it and see some pics! Glad all is well and you're home!
Hello from ICLW!!! So happy to hear that you are home. Hope all is better now that you are home and that everything worked itself out. Congratulations on your bundle of joy!
ICLW #114
Congratulations on the birth of your son. Very sorry to read that he was hospitalized, but glad he is home now. Wishing a quick recovery for your little guy!
ICLW #5
So glad to hear you are home and that Little Man is doing better. Pics please!
So glad to hear that your little man is on the mend :)
take care
What a relief! So glad you guys are all home safe & healthy.
Congratulations on your little one! I can't imagine how scary that must have been to have to take him back to the hospital. I hope everything is ok now and he continues to eat like a champ.
(ICLW)
oh my god! Where have I been. I have some catching up! I am so very very very excited! Okay.gotta go and read up! ahhh!!! I can not wait to hear all the stories! ahhh!!
Post a Comment