I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Monday, July 11, 2011
Waiting
If you know us in real life, please no comments on Facebook or to other friends and family
I had an exam this morning, I am 3 - 4 cm Dilated and 80% effaced.
We are just waiting for the contractions to start now....
Hey Sarah, Yay!!! I bet this wait is worse then the two week wait.
Just a quick tip, if you are worried about facebook, go to your account, privacy settings, custom settings, then scroll down to the bottom and change the “Can see Wall posts by friends” to only me. Totally helps to maintain any special news you would like to share with your friends that others might be tempted to share ;).
Oh wow! How exciting! One of my friends was 4 cm dialated for three weeks before her water broke! But, she had a fast labor since she was almost already halfway done! Congrats and good luck!
6 comments:
Hey Sarah,
Yay!!! I bet this wait is worse then the two week wait.
Just a quick tip, if you are worried about facebook, go to your account, privacy settings, custom settings, then scroll down to the bottom and change the “Can see Wall posts by friends” to only me. Totally helps to maintain any special news you would like to share with your friends that others might be tempted to share ;).
I like Ashley's tip for monitoring comments ;) Heck, you can even turn all commenting/wall posts off for awhile if you want lol.
Seriously though, hoping things progress smoothly and things go well!
Yay! Yay! Yay! You go girl! Can't wait to hear all about your journey!
Yei!!! Hoping for an easy and smooth delivery.
Best wishes! Does your doctor think you'll go into labor soon?
Oh wow! How exciting! One of my friends was 4 cm dialated for three weeks before her water broke! But, she had a fast labor since she was almost already halfway done! Congrats and good luck!
Post a Comment