Today was Day 1 of my Mat leave, but no sleeping in for me!!
I got up and headed to the doctors, then hit the grocery store, then home to go wash all the baby's clothing and bedding, then a quick nap before cleaning the house and rearranging the furniture!!
Tomorrow we meet with our Doula, then I am having my hair done in the evening. DH is going onto nights which means he sleeps all day. So I had to get a lot of the "loud" work out of the way.
I only have more more thing to get done, I have to get the car seats installed, but other then that I feel ready to go!!!
Let's see what is next!!!


6 comments:
How exciting! Time to put your feet up and relax a bit until your little one arrives - won't be long now!
Very exciting! Make sure to catch a break in there though, lol. Just listening to your day makes me exhausted!
Wow! Wish I had your energy!
I guess you are "nesting" a lot! I know you are so excited! I am sure you've said this in a previous post, but are you staying home with your baby or are you only going to be out for so long?
you arenesting away!! So very very exciting!! but do not move the furniture anymore! not good {with a motherly pointed finger:)}
THinking of you Sara! Can't wait for baby to arrive.
Post a Comment