I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Last Day of Work

It is my last day of work,

A day I never thought I would get to...

I am looking forward to getting some rest, but on the other hand it feels so weird.

After 13 years of going to the same place every day, I am moving on to a new chapter for a while....

6 comments:

KC said...

Great to know that you are moving forward!! The countdown is now on!!

Kelly said...

Wow! ENJOY!

happymomof4 said...

Yah!!! Enjoy and rest up;)

marilyn said...

wow!!! this is big!! My friend just did the same thing, and..she had a tough time. She is leaving it completely! Are you leaving for a few months, or completely?

knitting vixen said...

Here belatedly from ICLW (see my blog for grovelling apology). Wow, what a journey you have been on... gives me hope it really does.

I hope you are enjoying the calm before the storm.

KC said...

Thanks for the post on my blog Sarah, you have given me hope. I went back and read your posts during your 2ww and I noticed you had mild twinges and cramps in your uterus. I am hoping and praying to feel something soon. Thanks again for giving me hope!