Ugh, what an adventure last night.
So yesterday afternoon I hit myself in the stomach pretty hard, enough to take the wind out of me, I didn't worry until about 20 minutes later when I walked into a chair. I think my belly has grown again so I am in that stage of running into everything again.
I started having some pretty sharp pains, Trying not to panic I excused myself from work and called DH who was on his way to work. On the phone with him the pains got a lot worse and I was almost doubled over in pain crossing the parking lot.
He didn't think I was having contractions and he wasn't concerned about the bumping, he just figured I pissed the baby off and Mo was taking it out on my cervix.
So trying not to panic I decided to go get a pedicure to try and keep calm. Finally after having my back massaged by the chair it settled so I think I did just piss off the baby.
The good news is the Lucy and Mo both let me sleep last night!!! Woo Hoo!!! I have hit this annoying stage of 3rd trimester insomnia!! I don't care that my body is trying to get ready, I just want to sleep!!! At least once the baby comes there is a reason why I am lying awake, and not just staring at the ceiling!!!
My second shower is this weekend, I will share some photos afterwards!!!


1 comment:
It scares me too when I hit my stomach and then pain follows. I've been told that baby(s) are well protected though and it would take quite the jab to hurt them. Have fun at your shower this weekend!!
Post a Comment