I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

My first shower this weekend

I am officially 33 weeks and counting!!!

Overall I am very tired, I just wish I could sleep all day!!  It hasn't helped with the heat, but they finally got our air conditioning up and running yesterday, our place was nice and cool last night and I slept so well!!

I am getting the GD under control now, I really know what foods are doing it and which foods are okay, and I am still able to have the occasional treat!!

This weekend is my first shower, I am having mixed feelings right now, don't get me wrong I am very happy, but I never thought that I would ever get to this place in my life. And now here I am!!  It is almost like I am living in a dream right now, and I am afraid that I am going to wake up and everything will be taken away from me.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad to hear your GD is under control. I was really bummed to get my results yesterday, but I'm taking it in stride. Have a wonderful time this weekend!

marilyn said...

aww..I know...it is a dream...but you are living it!!! How wonderful is that!!! You are pregnant!! Just look down at your belly! it is happening!!!:)
hugs! I hope you have a fun time