I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Dragging

I only have 3 more days of work, but some days I am not sure if I am going to make it.

My braxon hicks have really kicked into today and honestly I am ready for this kid to come out.

I was thinking about it today and I think part of it is because it has taken so long to get to this point that I am ready to have my baby in my arms and get onto the next step.

I still live every day scared that this is all a dream or somehow will be taken away from us. 

3 comments:

AnotherDreamer said...

I don't always comment, but have been following along.

3 more days of work is great :)

I can understand wanting the baby to be out, after waiting for it so long. Soon though, right? You don't have much longer to go.

China Doll said...

Not long to go! How exciting!

Miss Feisty said...

I bet you are ready to be off, nest, and welcome baby home!!! Excited for you :)