If you are here from ICLW you can read my full history here
The Reader Digest version is after many years and 2 rounds of IVF we are pregnant and due July 21st. This pregnancy has been tough on me as I have dealt with depression, and anxiety and dealing with all the mixed up feelings that come with being pregnant after infertility.
We are into short time now, our nursery is done, we pretty much have everything that we need, now we are just waiting for the baby.
This does bring me some stress. I have read too many stories of ladies getting to this point, only not to end up with a baby in the end. I am doing my best to stay positive and stay away from reading anything that might stress me out.
So Happy ICLW!! Take a look around!!!


13 comments:
((HUGE HUGS)) and of course, congratulations!!
I have so been were you are. Pregnancy after IF is like nothing else. I was super high-risk, too, which added even more stress. I'm so glad IVF #2 worked. Wishing you all the best during the remainder of your pregnancy.
ICLW
Congrats on your pregnancy! And soon your beautiful forever baby will be here in your arms....smiling and growing up way too fast on you!
As for the being tired in your previous post...when you start doing things in your sleep you'll know you're REALLY tired :-)
Thanks for your comment on my blog.
Life in the White House
http://nothingshallbeimpossible2005.blogspot.com
Congrats to you and thank you for stopping by my blog! Best wishea for the remainder of your pregnancy!
Just swinging by to say hello and that I'm thinking of you. I can imagine the stress you are still feeling, but know that I am rooting for you.
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope that the wait isn't too hard and that the rest of your pregnancy goes well. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck staying calm until delivery. {{{Hugs}}}
ICLW #10
Congrats on your pregnancy. July 21 is a good time to be born (I was born July 22) so I hope your delivery arrives right on schedule.
BTW thanks for stopping by my blog.
Happy ICLW!!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Sounds like you have been on a rough ride-I hope the rest is smooth sailing and you have your little miracle in your arms before you know it! xxx
thank you for your kind words on my blog. sending much luck and love to you as you enter this next chapter of your journey,
happy iclw week.
-cgd #148
Happy ICLW! Hope the last few days of your pregnancy go well!
Congrats!
~Suzy
ICLW #53
Happy ICLW!
Your story is amazing. Congratulations on your little Mo. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. :)
So glad you are finally getting your miracle baby!! :) I hope to oneday!! You have been through alot it looks like! Good luck with delivery and praying for you and your little Mo! :) So glad to see another paramedic wife out there thats understanding of IF! I swear sometimes I go to DH's station and its babies galore! :(
Anyways...((hugs)) and Happy ICLW!!
ICLW #141
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Congrats to you and praying for a good next few weeks and healthy delivery!
Post a Comment