I find lately I start getting stressed out at things that are not done. Then I focus on this and stress until it gets done. Last week it was the car seat. I was not doing anything until it was bought and in my possession. This included driving to the opposite side if the traffic in rush hour traffic to get the exact model and color I wanted
Tonight it is names. We are set for a girl's name but still don't have a boys name. For some reason tonight this is driving me nuts. I couldn't meditate or relax in yoga tonight because I was worried about names
This is a big decision. This is for life!!! I keep thinking we are going to be one of those couples who leaves the hospital with baby boy S because we can't decide on a name.
Ugh I have a feeling I will be up all night with this one.


8 comments:
I don't know how people ever pick names. We find out in a few weeks if it's a boy or a girl so I've told myself that I won't really think about it until then. I'm just putting it off.
Good luck!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and weighing in on my big decision. It is so nice to have this support system through these tough times. Great to hear your little bean is finally on the way! Good luck with picking a name!
For ages, I've only ever thought of girl's names I like... now I can only think of 1 boy's name that I want! Who knows what my husband thinks and how we'll ever agree :)
Good luck!
Congrats on your pregnancy! If you haven't already, you could try looking for names from your family history. We ended up finding our son's name that way - his great great grandpa has the same name. My Warren is eight now and just today he was telling me how he likes his name because it's special to be named after family.
First of all, breathe deep...you will be meeting the baby in July and June is about to end soon.
Second, I kind of picked names instinctively and have held them close for a while. Why not make a list of possibles with hubby?
iclw #36
I'm sure it will come to you :D My husband and I had our name picked out after we started dating LMAO No idea why... Kinda creepy and weird now that I think of it... But you'll think of something and it will be your Grail name and you will be happy :)
Congrats on your pregnancy!!
Maybe that means it's a girl. I know that before we found out what we were having we had a boys name but no idea on a girls name. I refused to talk about it cause I said there was no reason, it was a boy. Even in the lobby before the US my mom was trying to talk to me about girl names and I just wouldn't do it. But mommy's intuition was right and we had a boy.
If not maybe a name will come to you when you see him. He will just look like a Caleb or Brayden or Max and you will just know.
Names are tough! It took us just about the whole pregnancy to figure out our boy name!
Post a Comment