I have a favor to ask, if you stumble across this blog and you know me or my dear husband in real life, I ask you to understand why we have not told people in our day to day lives what we are going through. Instead of gossiping about us, come talk to us. Thank you.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I have rage

I have a ton of rage these days.

It is not directed at anyone in particular, but instead just at the world, and the worst part is it can creep up at any moment.

I could be walking around feeling all happy and smiling and in a second I can turn into a raging hormonal bitch ready to claw the eyes out of anyone who gets in my way!!

Just the other day I ended up yelling at a women in the grocery store parking lot for parking in a parking spot for Pregnant and new mothers, thank god I had my ear piece in as I was talking to a friend on the phone and she was trying to calm me down before I throttled this woman.

I have been doing my best not to take it out on others, but there are days where it just slips out, my mouth opens, the words come out before I even know what is going on!!

DH has gotten this wrath a few times, I am sure he will be glad when my hormones go back to normal!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not pregnant and i would still freak on those who shouldn't be parking there that do!

Lissie said...

I have also had those kind of days and I'm not even pregnant! Hormones do strange things to us.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm looking forward to catching up on your story!

Jackie said...

My husband is terrified of what pregnancy hormones will eventually bring - he has a hard enough time with pms (and he nearly walked out on me while I was on clomid! lol). It's gotta be hard on you too, feeling like that. Good luck to you! Happy ICLW (and thanks for your comment!)

Emby said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks for stopping by my blog and showing your support during this rough time. It really means a lot. I am really sorry you are having such a hard time and feeling so much rage. I actually got rude with my boss like three days in a row before I realized I was pregnant and could not figure out what was wrong with me. Sure, I get annoyed with him a lot, but generally I can hold back. So, I can't imagine how it is when you are so far along in pregnancy. It is going to be so worth it when you get that sweet baby in your arms!

Stephanie said...

Ha, I think I'm getting there too and I'm over a month behind you! JJ even commented one day that I seemed a little on edge. I don't want to be "that girl." But ya know what, we are allowed to have days like that!

Kat said...

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm sorry you're feeling emotional, not long to go now though it seems from your tickers!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Congratulations on your pregnancy after IF and IVF. It's always encouraging to learn about success stories. Not long to go know =)

Anonymous said...

stopping from ICLW

Hear, hear... I am not even 8 weeks yet, but I also get those murderous swings...

On a separate note - parking spots for pregnant women! Something to look forward to once I start showing! :)

Emms said...

Hi from ICLW and thanks for stopping by my blog!
I laughed as I was reading this because I did. The. Exact. Same. Thing. Right about the same time in my pregnancy, and funny enough for the same reason!
Congrats on the pregnancy and good luck staying sane through the next 26 days!

marilyn said...

I think it is the hormones sweety! I am the same way! I was even going to blog about it today. It does feel out of control. I am just hoping I am not going to permanently like this:(